Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Address: 126 BUITENGRACHT STREET, CAPE TOWN, 8001, SOUTH AFRICA
Hilton Cape Town City Centre is in close proximity to the Cape Town International Convention Centre, Signal Hill and Lion’s Head Mountain. From our hotel, you can walk to Long Street, the Parliament Building, the Bo-Kaap area and Greenmarket Square. Ride our complimentary shuttle to the waterfront then return to enjoy the city view and complimentary WiFi in your room.
- Experience our contemporary rooms and suites with views of Cape Town’s city Centre.
- Work out in our 24-hour modern fitness centre which includes a sauna and steam room.
- For an authentic Arabic shisha experience visit our stylish Signal Hill Lounge & Terrace poolside.
- Stay productive on the go with our established Business Centre with free WiFi.
Cape Town Attractions
- Table Mountain National Park: 2 km
- Robben Island: 10 km
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden: 13 km
- Boulders Beach: 45 km
- Two Oceans Aquarium: 3.2 km
- Groot Constantia – Wine estate: 26 km
Meetings & Events
Set in a prime city center location, the Hilton hotel in Cape Town is an ideal venue for any social or professional event. From board meetings for 12 delegates to banquets accommodating 120 guests, Hilton Cape Town City Centre offers flexible spaces and catering options for meetings, weddings, corporate and social events. A dedicated team assists with the planning experience from conception to completion, and group value dates are available.