Address: Princes Wharf, 147 Quay Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Hilton Auckland is set 300 meters protruding into the sea and plenty of spectacular ocean views. The CBD, various leisure activities, restaurants, and bars are also just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. The 187 spacious rooms are equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies. FISH Restaurant has the freshest seafood with stunning harbor views. Bellini Bar offers a variety of cocktails, including special cocktails made from peach and prosecco (white sparkling wine).
- 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner
- Nautical-style hotel in Princes Wharf set 300 m out to sea
- FISH Restaurant - unforgettable seafood served with unbeatable views
- Outdoor lap pool with underwater viewing window of the harbour
- Fitness center with windows and balcony overlooking the city
- 45 minutes from Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Ferries to local islands — 0.5 km
- Auckland Sky Tower — 1 km
- Central Business District — 1 km
- Auckland Museum — 5 km
Meetings & Events
Situated 300m out to sea, Hilton Auckland has a unique waterfront location near the central business district and boasts stunning harbour views. This 166-room hotel has contemporary design and impeccable business-focused services and facilities.
Seven multi-purpose rooms soaked in natural light, open to decks overlooking the water and a capacity up of to 750 guests. The functionality of our rooms can cater to the largest or most intimate of gatherings.