Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa
Address: 2 Airport St, Zee Phyu Gone Village, Thandwe, 07172, Myanmar
A Breathtaking Resort in Ngapali
Minutes from the airport and centered around serene gardens and lagoons, Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa is famous for its stunning Indian ocean views and unique gardens. Each room, suite and villa features a private balcony or terrace overlooking the ocean or the lagoon. Ocean view villas feature a private pool. Hilton Ngapali is a winner of two prestigious awards from World Luxury Hotels Awards: Luxury Spa Resort 2017 and Luxury Ocean View Resort 2017.
- Myanmar resort built around private gardens and lagoons
- A quick drive from Thandwe Airport, 15 minutes to Thandwe
- 51 guest rooms, suites and pool villas with fabulous views
- Outdoor pool, 3 whirlpools, a spa and fitness center
- Restaurants and bars serving a range of cuisines and drinks
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
- Fisherman's Village and several pagoda attractions are about 10km away.
- Our team caters romantic dinners, beachfront galas and dinner parties for up to 100 people.
- Golf — 3.0 km
- Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Boat Trip — 8.0 km
- Pearl Island — 8.0 km
- Town Centre — 9.0 km
- Elephant Camp — 10.0 km
- Fisherman's Village — 10.0 km
From Thandwe Airport: Exit airport car park, turn right on main road, 1.5 km away, hotel located on the right side of the road.
- Airport distance: 1 km
- Airport driving time: 2 min
- Shuttle service: complimentary
- Taxi fee: $ 10