Hampton by Hilton Rome East
Address: Viale Marisa Bellisario, 300, Rome, 00155, Italy
Telephone: (+39) 06 94500855
Located at the exit of the Great Ring Road, you’ll find our Hampton by Hilton Rome East hotel. Feel a sense of peace and calm in the lush, green, sustainable environment surrounding our hotel. Spend the day shopping at the nearby outlets, touring a famous Italian attraction or visiting the second largest university in Rome, all just minutes from our hotel.
Free WiFi, comfy beds and a free hot breakfast are just some of the amenities offered to help you enjoy your stay. Grab a snack, drink or travel essential at our 24-hour hub. Keep up your fitness routine in our modern Hampton by Hilton Fitness Room.
- Modern, biological and sustainable environment
- Rooms with free WiFi, queen or twin bed, tea/coffee making facilities and ample work space
- Close to Tor Tre Teste Park, Roma Castles, the Colosseum and the Spanish Steps
- Free parking, Hampton by Hilton Fitness Room and Lounge Bar
- Connecting rooms, sofa bed and HDTVs
- Meeting space for up to 10
- City Center - 12 km
- Univeristà Tor Vergata - 10 km
- Colusseum - 12 km
- Fontana di Trevi - 14 km
- Terme di Caracalla - 13 km
Meetings & Events
Whether you're planning a reunion or special occasion, or searching for space for that all-day business meeting, we have the resources you need to make your next event a success.
Plan your event in our small boardroom with plenty of natural light and space for up to ten. This space is ideal for a training event or small social gathering with outside catering options and equipment rentals available.