Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, Curio Collection by Hilton
Address: Via Milanese, 3, Milano Sesto San Giov, 20099, Italy
Discover the charm and splendor of Grand Hotel Villa Torretta Milan Sesto, Curio Collection by Hilton. Nestled in the scenic Parco Nord, this 17th-century residence once belonged to Milan's most illustrious families and has been reimagined with modern comforts while maintaining its unique spirit. Explore the city's rich culture with ease – the hotel is close to the Milan Central Railway Station and just 15 minutes from city center.
Every guest room is luxuriously decorated with its own personality. Enjoy contemporary amenities such as a 40-inch TV, complimentary WiFi, a tea kettle, work desk and marble bathroom. Junior suites offer a living area with sofa, and suites provide the ultimate space with large windows and views of the courtyard or gardens.
- Historic hotel in the famed Parco Nord in Milan's northern suburbs
- 77 charming guest rooms and suites, all decorated differently
- Popular Italian restaurant, lobby bar and daily room service
- Elegant indoor/outdoor event spaces including an amphitheater
- Steps from M5 metro line; bike rentals and car hire available
- Parco Nord - 270 m
- Centro Sarca - 350 m
- Bicocca Village - 1,2 km
- Arcimboldi Theater - 2,2 km
- Pirelli HangarBicocca - 1,6 km
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 11,5 km
Meetings & Events
Curio invites you to step away from the ordinary and reserve a setting just as unique as your event - these are spaces that reward the curious and can bring the local fervor into your event.