Grand Tirolia Hotel Kitzbuhel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Address: Eichenheim 10, 6370 Kitzbuehel, Austria
Relax at Grand Tirolia Hotel Kitzbuhel, Curio Collection by Hilton. Our welcoming golf & spa resort is set at the heart of the alpine landscape and blends traditional style with modern elements.
Located on the award-winning Eichenheim golf course, our hotel provides unparalleled views across the hillside. In winter, ski areas in Kitzbühel are reachable via our complimentary shuttle within minutes. In summer, your hike to mountain pastures can begin right on our doorstep.
Watch the video
- Stunning Kitzbuhel location next to premium 18-hole golf course Eichenheim
- Traditional alpine-style rooms and suites with modern touches
- Spa with indoor and outdoor pools, 6 saunas, and 13 treatment rooms
- Two restaurants, a bar, library and modern fitness room
- Two sun terraces with Tyrolean Alps views (seasonal, weather permitted)
- 2 Meeting rooms, a boardroom and a ballroom for up to 300 guests
- Golf Course Eichenheim - 0 km
- Hohe Tauern National Park - 21 km
- Hohe Salve - 26 km
- Kupferplatte Copper Mine - 5 km
- Lake Schwarzsee - 7 km
From Salzburg Airport:
Continue along the federal route as far as the Walserberg border. Then continue in the direction of Bad Reichenhall, Lofer and Innsbruck. Follow the B178 federal route towards St. Johann through Kitzbühel in the direction of Pass Thurn. After Kitzbühel continue for about 4 km and then turn left just before the sign for the entrance to the town of Aurach.
Airport distance: 80 km
Airport driving time: 1.5 hours