Hilton Garden Inn Cusco
Address: Santa Ana, Avenida Abancay 207, Cusco, Peru
Explore the ancient neighborhood of Santa Ana from the Hilton Garden Inn Cusco hotel. Admire the natural beauty, local architecture and vibrant culture outside this modern hotel. Walk into our welcoming lobby with plenty of natural light, colonial courtyard and two fireplaces.
Rooms at our hotel feature views of the courtyard, the city or the surrounding mountains of Cusco. Upgrade to a suite for more space as well as a separate living area. Stop by the 24/7 Pavilion Pantry for a quick snack, drink or a travel essential.
- Less than 1 km to Plaza de Armas
- Hillside location with stunning views
- Garden Grille restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary WiFi, spa treatment room and yoga room
- 3 indoor meeting rooms for up to 140 people, outdoor courtyard for up to 450
- Plaza de Armas: 0.8km
- City Center: 1km
- Catedral del Cusco: 1km
- Sacsayhuaman: 1.2km
- Qorikancha Santo Domingo Convent: 1.8km
- Valle Sagrado/ Inkas Sacred Valley: 44km