Conrad Bora Bora Nui
Address: BP 502 Vaitape, Bora Bora, 98730, French Polynesia
Located on the longest stretch of white sand beach in Bora Bora, this fully renovated resort is a tropical playground with unrestricted sunset views, diverse sea life, daily cultural activities, and access to the resort's private islet, Motu Tapu.
Our secluded beachfront resort is just 20 minutes by boat from Bora Bora Airport, and we're pleased to coordinate your transportation.
Enjoy the infinite possibilities and once-in-a-lifetime experiences at Conrad Bora Bora Nui. Our resort's Curators are delighted to plan excursions in local Polynesian culture in 1/3/5 hour itineraries, based on your interests. Conrad Bora Bora Nui is a 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipient.
- Overwater Villas with horizon and lagoon views, and Villas with private pools
- Distinct dining options, including a sunset lounge with glass floor
- A grand, full-service spa on the hilltop with panoramic lagoon views
- Infinity pool, fitness center, miniature golf, and complimentary water activities
- Unique meeting space, business center, executive services and helipad
- Kids club, babysitting service and family-friendly amenities
Bora Bora Attractions
- Mount Otemanu - 10 km
- Matira Beach (large public beach area) - 2 km
- Heiva (yearly festival with traditional songs, dances and sporting events) - 2 km
- Jet ski island discovery - 2 km
- Vaitape boutiques (sarong fabrics, coconut soaps, vanilla beans and other local goods) - 2 km
- Swimming with rays and sharks - 2 km
Meetings & Events
Conrad Bora Bora Nui features beautiful function space for business events and social occasions. Our Banquet Room seats up to 60 people, with tasty catering options adding local flair and a personalized touch to your event.
Meetings can also be arranged on our private, white-sand beach facing the horizon, or in any of our six dining outlets - Iriatai French Restaurant is a particularly scenic venue with seating for up to 240 people. Choose the inspired setting of our private islet, Motu Tapu, for unrivaled privacy.
Enhance your event with an array of A/V equipment, and prepare for a meeting in the business center with print, fax and photo-copy services. Meeting guests will appreciate the resort's complimentary WiFi.